Shakes are containing original extracts of fruits and seaweed, rich in minerals and vitamins. All Kriss-Laure products are rigorously controlled and made from selected raw materials and ingredients.
In our Slimline range, Shakes (“entremets”) and Soups (“Potages”) are high-protein and fiber preparations, enriched in vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9, C, D, E), minerals (iron, copper, manganese, iodine, selenium) and glucomannan, providing an energy value of between 134 and 145kcal per ration.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- A combination of pure proteins of dairy origin with high nutritional value, derived from new milk processing technologies and vegetable proteins from rice.
- Des lipides contenant des acides gras essentiels, source d'oméga 3 et dans un apport oméga 6/oméga 3 idéal, selon les dernières recherches nutritionnelles.Lipids containing essential fatty acides, source of omega 3 and an ideal omega 6/omega 3 balanced intake, acoording to the latest nutritional research.
- Carbohydrates perfectly balanced between a source of complex carbohydrates from potatoes, providing energy that is slowly available after the meal and fructose, providing energy this is immediately available after the meal and stabilises blood sugar levels
- Natural dietary fibre balanced between soluble wheat chicory fibre (gluten-free) and insoluble wheat fibre
- Lactic ferments that help strengthen the intestinal microbiota
- Vitamins, minerals and antioxidants mainly of biological and natural origin, from different sources: vegetables, cereals, algae. yeast, fruits
- You can prepare your Kriss-Laure meal both cold or hot.
- You can mix the flavours to vary your pleasure
- To improve the effectiveness of your slimming programme, we advise you to drink at least 1.5 litres of water daily (preferably still water and Kriss-Laure 'Tonic'). Anyone wishing to lose weight can use the Kriss-Laure programm and personnalize it adapting it in accordance to your meals and routine.
Powdered preparation for flavoured shake, rich in protein and fibre, enriched with vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9, C, D, E) and minerals (iron, copper, manganese, iodine, selenium), with sugars and sweetener, with glucomannan.
Milk proteins; Vegetable oils (rapeseed, grape seed); Rice proteins; Oligofructose; Fructose; Maltodextrin; Gluten-free wheat fibre; Glucomannan; Flavourings; Colouring of natural origin : riboflavin; Acidifier: citric acid; Yeast extracts enriched in vitamins and minerals (yeast extracts; vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9, D; minerals: iron, copper, manganese, iodine, selenium); Thickeners: xanthan gum, guar seed flour; Milk mineral compounds; Seaweed extract (lithothamnium calcareum); Seawater extract (marine magnesium); Green coffee extract; Concentrated dehydrated acerola juice enriched in vitamin C; Lactic ferments (lactobacillus paracasei, bifidobacterium lactis); Sweetener: Sucralose; ß-Carotene; Tomato extract; Vitamin E; Tagetes extract.
Net Weight : 400 g
Approx. 11 meals
Average Nutritional Analysis
Analyse Nutritionnelle Moyenne