Enriched and balanced meals containing vitamins, minerals and anti-oxydants. All made from natural ingredients, without artificial flavourings. a choice of gourmet flavours.
The Intelligence and pleasure of a balanced diet every day.In our Slimline range, Soups (“Potages”) and Shakes (“Entremets”) are high-protein and fiber preparations, enriched in vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9, C, D, E), minerals (iron, copper, manganese, iodine, selenium) and glucomannan, providing an energy value of between 134 and 145kcal per ration. Soups are containing original extracts of vegetables and seaweed, rich in minerals and vitamins. All Kriss-Laure products are rigorously controlled and made from selected raw materials and ingredients.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- A combination of pure proteins of dairy origin of high nutritional value, derived from new milk processing technologies and vegetable proteins from rice.
- Lipids containing essential fatty acids, source of omega 3 and in an ideal omega 6/omega 3 balanced intake, according to the latest nutritional research.
- Carbohydrates perfectly balanced between a source of complex carbohydrates from potatoes, providing an energy that is slowly available after the meal, and fructose, providing an energy that is immediately available after the meal and stabilises blood sugar levels.
- Natural dietary fibre balanced between soluble wheat chicory fibre (gluten free) and insoluble wheat fibre.
- Lactic ferments that help strengthen the intestinal microbiota.
- Vitamins, minerals and antioxidants essentially of organic and natural origin, from various sources: vegetables, cereals, algae, yeast, fruits.
- You can prepare your Kriss-Laure meal both cold or hot.
- You can mix the flavours to vary your pleasure.
- To improve the effectiveness of your slimming program, we advise you to drink at least 1.5 litres of water daily (preferably still water and Kriss-Laure Tonic). Anyone wishing to lose weight can use the Kriss-Laure program and personalise it. Adapting it in accordance to your meals and routine.