KRISS-LAURE "TONIC", A VITALITY ISOTONIC DRINK, ESPECIALLY DEVELOPED FOR YOUR DAILY HYDRATION. A PERFECT ACCOMPANIMENT FOR YOUR LOW-CALORIE DIET. ALSO IDEAL FOR SPORTS MEN AND WOMEN, ALLOWING ENERGY AND RECOVERY.
The vitality drink for your daily hydration. for people on a low-calorie diet. The ideal recovery drink for sportsmen and women who practice moderate or intense activity. An Isotonic drink ensures good hydration. fights against fatigue. cravings and water retention. It promotes drainage, regenerates and develops muscle mass, reduces aches and pains, improves recovery and tenfold increases the Kriss-Laure diet results. The Kriss-Laure 'Tonic' is rich in : Micronutrients. Antioxidants. Minerals (Sodium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium). Vitamins (A. B1. B2. B5. B6. B8. B9. E. PP).
- A balance of slow carbohydrates for a prolonged action
- A blend of dairy proteins of high nutritional value from new milk processing technologies and vegetable proteins from rice
- A plant complex with antioxidant actives of natural origin
- Lipids containing essential fatty acids, sources of omega 3 and an ideal omega 6/omega 3 balanced intake
- Natural dietary fibre balanced between soluble chicory and wheat fibre and insoluble wheat fibre
- Vitamins and minerals of natural origin from different sources wheat, algae, yeast, fruit.
- The Kriss-Laure Tonic drink helps "active" people who carry out intense efforts on a daily basis (sport, walking, gardening etc)
- It helps to limit effects such as muscular cramps and side stitches
- It can be used before exercise, a ration half an hour before a sports competition and also during an enduring sport (cycling half-marathons, marathons, hiking tennis, etc)
- For sports that generate dehydration, Kriss-Laure Tonic can be prepared before effort in a larger quantity (respecting 1 ration/3 scoops to 300 or 400 ml of water).
- It can also be consumed after effort. to boost recovery and to avoid aches and pains. A ration can be consumed several times over an hour or so
- It can also be consumed by making little or occasional effort
- It is also recommended for intellectual efforts and concentration. The brain needs to consume glucose. Our advise : drink the ration several times at regular intervals (4 intakes per ration, one every 1/2 hour). An abrupt intake of glucose can lead to temporary feelings of drowsiness (relaxation) 1 or 2 hours after intake
Powdered drink preparation and energy-reduced milk protein, enriched with vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9, C and E) and minerals (zinc, selenium, iron and magnesium), flavoured, with sugars and sweetener.
Maltodextrins; Milk proteins; Fructose; Dextrose; Flavours; Vegetable oils (rape seed, grape seed); Rice proteins; Gluten-free wheat fibre; Oligofructose; Chicory fibre; Potato starch; Thickeners: Xanthan gum, guar seed flour; Vitamin and mineral-enriched yeast extracts (Yeast extracts; Vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9; Minerals: Zinc, Iron, Selenium); Green Coffee Extract; Dehydrated Acerola Concentrated Juice enriched with Vitamin C; Salt; Seawater Extract (Marine Magnesium); Milk Minerals; Seaweed Extract (Lithothamnium calcareum); Emulsifier: Sunflower lecithin; Vitamin E; Sweetener: Sucralose; Tomato extract; Tagetes extract.
Net Weight: 675 g
14 rations of 48 g
Average Nutritional Analysis